Monday 18 July 2016

Monday's assignment






Good afternoon everyone,

Our theme for this week is ''Know Yourself.'' Based on that, we need to know our strengths and weaknesses in order to better evaluate ourselves and set our goals.

Task 1:

Essential Skills refer to the nine skills and abilities that are essential to success in Canadian occupations. The Government of Canada has compiled detailed lists, called Essential Skills Profiles (ESPs), of how workers in hundreds of jobs use these nine skills.

Write down next to each skill which one best describes you better:  expert - good - intermediate - beginner -  no knowledge

Nine Essential Skills:

• Reading Text
• Document Use
• Numeracy
• Writing
• Oral Communication
• Work with Others
• Thinking Skills
• Computer Use
• Continuous Learning

Task 2:

Complete an Essential Skills self-assessment:
Strengths: I am confident that I can ...





Weaknesses: I feel I struggle with …






Areas for Improvement: I would like to improve my ability to/on …
     
     
     




No comments:

Post a Comment