Monday 20 June 2016

Monday's assignment

Good afternoon everyone,

This week, we will be talking about the writing mechanics. Let’s start by a short writing assignment to reflect your learning experience in this classroom.
Write one to two paragraphs on your experience in Workplace English class. Use the following questions as guidance to narrow down your scope in your writing.
  • Why did I join this classroom?
  • What is/are the skills/knowledge I wanted to improve?
  • How much improvement have I accomplished? How long did it take me to improve them?
  • What special segments/parts/activities/assignments in the classroom that have helped me to develop my language?
  • What are the things that you still want to work on? 
  • Add any ideas or suggestion that you have to  improve your learning experience.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Teacher,
    Where should we write these paragraphs?
    Here or in our own blog?
    Thanks,
    Shayan

    ReplyDelete